Terms & Conditions
SB Marine Services is a trading name for Acid Frog Ltd. Acid Frog Ltd is a fully VAT registered company within the UK since 2009 with company number: 06987490 and VAT number: GB 173 5019 18. Our registered office address is Hyacinth Croft, Great North Road, Leeds, LS25 4DR.
- All online quotes are indication prices only and we will always run a manual quote check after confirming details about the boat to ensure the quote is accurate (this can sometimes result in a saving on the price).
- All quotes are from/to UK only. Any overseas quotes are not valid and may show an incorrect price as our quoting system cant price anything overseas (such as a ferry crossing etc). SB Marine Services only provides UK to UK boat transport.
- Please ensure you give correct and accurate information to us when we contact you about weight, length, beam and height. If this information differs on the day from the quoted information, you may be liable for additional charges. All standard boat equipment should be considered in the weight calculation. If, during pickup, your boats’ equipment is deemed excessive, SB Marine Services reserve the right to refuse or charge additional costs on the day.
- Pick up and drop off addresses, including opening hours and contact details must be provided. If these are incorrect or we encounter any access issues you may be liable for additional costs on the day.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT and you will be provided with a VAT quotation/invoice.
- All prices include one hour for loading and unloading each end. Any delays beyond the control of SB Marine Services will be charged at an hourly rate of £25+VAT over and above the agreed quoted price up to £250+VAT/day.
- Please note our quotes do not include any slipping/lifting fees incurred by the yard/marina. All slipping/lifting fees are to be paid by you direct to yard/marina. It is your responsibility to enquire about these fees and book an appropriate time to slip/lift.
- All equipment must be stowed securely, as SB Marine Services will not be held liable for damage or loss due to movement/disruption in road transport.
- Damage caused by canopy/covers during transport will not be the liability of SB Marine Services. SB Marine Services sometimes recommends taking some canopy/covers off during road transport.
- Please ensure fuel tanks are as low as possible and any water/waste tanks must be empty before road transport. This is to ensure the weight is as low as possible during road transport.
- For safety reasons gas tanks must be disconnected and securely stowed during road transport.
- Please turn off and isolate any 12v power from the boat.
- If required, we can supply a transport route if requested. Please ask in advance should you wish this information.
- All prices are inclusive of our marine trade boat transport insurance up to the value of £25,000. If your boat is valued over £25,000 we can increase our insurance on demand but this will increase your quote.
- We recommend all customers check their insurance includes full risks. If not, please upgrade your insurance to include full risks including transport by road.
- On acceptance of the quote, 50% of the total amount due will be paid immediately by BACS or Bank Transfer to:
- Acid Frog Ltd T/A SB Marine Services
- Sort Code: 09-01-27
- Bank Account: 45874644
- Once the 50% deposit is paid, your booking is officially confirmed. Until this is paid, unfortunately your booking is not official/guaranteed.
- The remaining 50% must be paid either before or the same day as pick up. If you’re meeting us on the day, payment can be made the same day. If we’re not meeting you on the day, payment must be paid in advance.
- Delays in paying final balance will be passed to debt recovery agent for collection and will incur costs if not resolved.
- All goods should be insured by the owner for full risks including road transport. Please check with your insurer.
- SB Marine Services accepts no liability for delays in transport where they have been caused by 3rd party factors beyond its control.
- All goods are covered by our RSA Marine Insurance specifically catered for the transport of boats (Goods in Transit) up to the value of £25,000. If your boat is valued over £25,000 we can increase our insurance on demand but this will increase your quote.